Settlement and Adaptation Program (SAP) provides free and confidential services to:
- Individuals who are permanent residents or have been allowed to remain in Canada
- Individuals who have been in Canada for less than 3 years
- Visitors who have been admitted to Canada under the Live-In Caregiver Program
- Assess newcomer’s status and initial primary needs
- Connect newcomers to relevant community support services
The JCA Social Services is being separated from the membership and renamed Caribbean African Canadian Social Services (CAFCAN). CAFCAN will continue to deliver the high quality programs and services to the community at large.
Please click on CAFCAN link below which will take you to our new website under development.