The Newcomer Settlement Program (NSP)assists adults, youth and children who are landed immigrants or persons applying for their landed/refugee status. Our programs includes:
- Sponsorship Applications
- Temporary Resident Applications
- Workshop and group sessions
- Individual, family and group counselling
- Completion of Forms and Applications
- School Support
- Employment Services
- Live-In Caregiver Applications
- Work and Student Permits
- Housing Services
The JCA Social Services is being separated from the membership and renamed Caribbean African Canadian Social Services (CAFCAN). CAFCAN will continue to deliver the high quality programs and services to the community at large.
Please click on CAFCAN link below which will take you to our new website under development.