There is NO requirement of having Jamaican ancestry to become a member of this organization. We are an association of individuals that share a common love and appreciation for the Jamaican cultural heritage and invite you to help us celebrate it. The membership composition is currently 50% adults ages 25-65, seniors/retired individuals represent 30% and youth under 25 is 20% .
- Direct access to JCA affiliate divisions CAFCAN and JCA Foundation Scholarship Awards
- Networking/Entrepreneurial opportunities through business expos and job fairs
- Youth mentorship, homework club and cultural performance group.
- Discounted prices on JCA cultural activities and events
- Access to Membership Perks and Discount Programs
- Free access to community forums on education, health, immigration, and other topics.
- Online and Face-to face interaction with people of similar interests
- Monthly mailings, quarterly newsletter, and other correspondences.
- Opportunity to mobilize and advocate for common goals.
We welcome all new applicants for membership!
Fill out the membership form online, print it and mailing it with your cheque to the JCA office(address is on the form).
Download the membership form, print it, fill it out and mail it with your cheque to the JCA office (address is on the form).